Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Comics are just awesome

What I really like designing the most are comics they really bring out the most creative out of me. I have always drawn comic strips ever since I was a little kid, as I would try to convey a great story to my fans (my imaginary fans that is). My art is always changing and improving and I truly notice this change when I create a comic. I never take drawing them seriously I always treat them as a sort of experiment or a sort of playground for my style. Drawing comics is like doodling for me, all s**ts and giggles and always some way to reflect on my creative style and my own lifestyle.
With comics I can explore all different types of moods within my art most especially, humor. I always look to comedy to keep me going an I feel it's the driving forever behind my illustrations. I try laugh out loud through my work and poke fun of the things I love laughing about, they do say laughter is the best medicine... but I'm not sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment